The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FireArms, et cetera > Metallic Cartridge Handloading and Bullet Casting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

out of stock again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: out of stock again
    Posted: 19 February 2021 at 15:06
Generally I don't casr much, just RB and Minnie balls for muzzle loading.

Thought I might buy a Lyman mold for one of my CF, because of the future of ever being able to buy jacketed bullets.  Just an insurance buy.

WOW, just like evrything els none around, all out-of stock.

Guess I should be looking at buying arrows before they are all gone.
“ The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.”
d4570 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2021 at 08:32
I hate this!!!
Been looking for 6.5 grendel for the GD.
Even the barreled actions are all sold out...
Remember: Four boxes keep us free ,the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, AND the cartridge box
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2021 at 08:37
There are some 557 (longer action, no SST) available.  Could get one and have the barrel shortened and rechambered for the Grendel.

just trying to think outside the box.
“ The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.”
Wing master View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2021 at 12:57
I haven't seen it here but I have heard in other places even fishing equipment is sold out. 

I'm about ready to get back to normal. 

Wing master
I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic