The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting > Big Game
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Missing the 1st week of deer season

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing the 1st week of deer season
    Posted: 17 November 2019 at 14:05
Well, yesterday started NYS deer season; got 3 tags.

But I'll not be there the first week, maaybe next Sunday.  Son came in from England and was here yesterday; his folks gave a big party and celebrated. 

He brought some good gifts for the old folks....3 Guda chesse from France, two bottles of english flavored gin (bubarb and goose berry), and 3.5 year old grand daughter.  We get to keep the gin till the bottles are empty, and the GD till Thursday.  Then drive GD to DC; and son return with GD to his home.

So it isn't at all bad missing a week of deer.  But it is similiar,   as GD likes to wake up at dawn (UK time  aka 4am).
d4570 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 14:53
Out Standing!
If I sleep in till 4:00 am I feel like a bum.

Remember: Four boxes keep us free ,the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, AND the cartridge box
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 18:01
As you and Wing, among others know,  GDs can be special.
Wing master View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2019 at 00:19
I would miss a week of hunting to spend it with my Grandaughter any time. And as a bonus you get to see your son. 

Have fun Grandpap. 

Wing master
I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic