The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SouthPaws > The Left-Handed Sportsman
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

How To Play Poker.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator
Honor, Integrity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CB900F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How To Play Poker.
    Posted: 02 October 2011 at 01:04

Fella's;

Two couples were playing poker one evening. Bill, who was left handed, accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Les's wife, Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, Bill upon trying to sit back up again, hit his headon the table and emerged red-faced. Later, Bill went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Les's wife followed and asked, 'Did you see anything that you like under there? Surprised by her boldness, Bill admitted that, well indeed he did.

She said, 'Well, you can have it but it will cost you $500. After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Bill confirms that he is interested.

Sue told him that since her husband Les played golf Friday afternoons and Bill didn't, Bill should be at her house around 2:00 Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, Bill showed up at Les's house at 2:00 sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of $500 -- they went to the bedroom, and closed their transaction, as agreed.

Bill quickly dressed and left. As usual, Les came home from golf at 6 pm. And upon arriving, asked his wife: 'Did Bill come by the house this afternoon?'

With a lump in her throat and a klong in her heart* Sue answered; " Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon."  Her heart nearly
skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, And did he give you $500? Sue, using her best poker face, replied, Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500.

Bob, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, 'He came by the golf club this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back.

Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player .

*Klong - that sudden rush of shit to the heart.

900F

Birth certificate!? He don't need no steenkink birth certificate!!
Wing master View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 18:44
I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic