The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BSB First Stop > Welcome! NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Tell us how you found BSB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tell us how you found BSB
    Posted: 15 December 2007 at 08:34
welcome, new members! please tell us how you found us!
TasunkaWitko - Chinook, Montana

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Die Wahrheit wird euch frei machen
dawhip View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 13:12

Someone on another hunting site had a link to here in his signature, and here I am.

Dave

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 14:21

Welcome Dawhip

Fun place post away. Me Tash led me here after a Shooters burnout.

God,Mother,Country,and Hot Rods. Done with political crap.LOL
CB900F View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Honor, Integrity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CB900F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 14:35

Fella's;

I too migrated here after the burn-down of Shooter's.  Max helped me find the way.

900F

Birth certificate!? He don't need no steenkink birth certificate!!
dawhip View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 15:02

Funny you mention Shooters. Before the "burnout" as you say, I frequented Huntamerica, and occasionally looked in on Shooters. I found 24hourcampfire, and at that time if you posted there you could hear an echo, and it was quite often a week or more before a response appeared. That's how few members there were there. I stopped going there for a short time, and when I went back, it had been virtually taken over by Shooters folks! What a shock!

Dave

blackhawk View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2007 at 22:42
Was on another forum this morning , Found a link,and just stumbled in, Glad I did.
Life Member N.R.A., N.A.H.C.
Founding Member American Air Museum,In Britian
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 06:41

Welcome Blackhawk.  Hope to see you post.

HI

BEAR 

TasunkaWitko View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2007 at 18:39
welcome to BSB, blackhawk! glad that you found us and we're looking forward to getting to know you!

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Larkin View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 04:52
Hi to all. A google search on Enfield 17's and 416 Rigbys lead to this site. I have my own small business, hold an FFL and build rifles when time allows. Can walk outside anytime and shoot away on my rural acres in NE WA. Hope to join or start some threads.
Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 05:20

welcome to BSB, larkin!

we're looking forward to benefitting from your knowledge and experience here. feel free to join in any discussion or start your own!

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
HardJeepGuy View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HardJeepGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 13:09
Hello from Massachusetts! I was actually searching for some reloading items and came across this site through a google search. Spent the next 4 hours perusing the different threads here and liked what I saw, from the untold amounts of info to the personable demeanor of everyone here. I'm a lifelong gun owner, shooter, and occasional hunter, but fairly new to the reloading scene, so I may end up having a ton of questions for the grizzled veterans in that section. Thank you to all the administrators for keeping a tidy ship here, it's a breath of fresh air in this cyber world!
Shoot, Reload, Repeat.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 13:41

Welcome HardJeepGuy, ask away plenty of answers here and a scoop or two of B##LS##T every once in a while, but no one here will try to mislead you, good to have you, drag up a seat and have at it!

Rick

Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 14:31

welcome, HardJeepGuy!

we're glad to have you here and to be learning from your experiences - any questions, just ask!

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
lodgepole View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lodgepole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 07:23
I was on HuntAmerica and my eyes were drawn to a photo of a well endowed young lady. Good billboard you guys got there. It grabs your attention like a slap in the face.
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon, windage and elevation.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 15:05

Welcome lodgepole, pull up a chair grab a keyboard and dive in.

We like cold beer and good whiskey and big Ta Ta's

Rick

Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 03:22

welcome, lodgepole!

we're hoping you like it here; if you need any assistance, just ask~

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
lincoln94 View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lincoln94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 04:57
you on google shoot target 22 kimber gov.model would like to lighten triger not sure if it is poss.need to know how to.?
natural left
Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 12:57

hi, lincoln! welcome to BSB!

we'll get your if you post your question on the handgun forum here at BSB (click here to go directly there), a bunch of guys there should be able to help you out! we've got some folks here who know 'em inside and out!

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
basslistic View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote basslistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 14:24

24 Hour Campfire or GBO or both, I do seem to remember something about a pic of a girl seated on some sort of ordinance with the BSB thing in the upper left corner.

I'm too lazy to introduce myself in the proper forum so I'll just do it here. 

I've lived my whole life in Oregon. I was born in the early 60's.  My Dad was a beat poet and my Mom was a flower child.  We only had 2 family rules.  No killing anything and no guns.  I bought my first gun (an M-1 Carbine) shortly after my 18th birthday.  Dozens of guns later, I continue to disappoint my family, who spend inordinate amounts of time attempting to "re-educate" me into destroying my gun collection, burning my CCW permit, hugging trees, and lately, voting Obama like a "normal" person.  This makes for interesting holiday dinner conversation. 

I really like the site.   

Igbo Foo View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
.14 Flea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igbo Foo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 08:29

Basslistic;

Just tell 'em you're celebrating diversity.  Your own diversity, because somebody's just gotta keep the early American traditions alive.  Those precious traditions are being so rapidly eroded in these modern times, that you're afraid that that lore will be lost.  Then thank them for having taught you so well.

We here at the shop will, upon occasion, try to get together for a group hug and shooting fest.  You're more than welcome to participate & we'd look forward to your doing so.

Foo

Wombat Snorgging: Australia's mystery perversion, Elvis's secret shame.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic